This section describes the personal data we may collect from you when you use our services, and what other personal data we may receive from other sources.
Data you provide to us directly.
When you register on our site and for our services or purchase products, you provide us with the following:
- Your name, profile information, shipping address and billing addresses, email address, phone numbers, and business name (where applicable).
- When you create an account, you are prompted to create a username and a password. NichiconCapacitors maintains your username and password (in an encrypted format) inside our secure environment and only uses your information to welcome you back and to personalize your experience.
- The shipping and billing addresses you provided for convenience during future purchases.
- The products and other information in your cart, project, BOM, or contained in your order history.
When you contact us, any time NichiconCapacitors contacts you, or whenever you take part in any promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires from NichiconCapacitors, or whenever you post or speak with us through social media, we may collect the following information:
- Personal data you provide anytime you contact us (for example: your name and contact details, including phone and email);
- Details of the emails and other digital communications, including any links in them that you access, and whether you have opened the communications;
- Email headers, source IP Information, sending email server hostnames and ISP information;
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
You are free to choose which information you want to provide to us, or whether you want to provide us with information at all. However, some information, such as your name, address, and payment information, is necessary to process your transaction. By not providing this information, you will not be able to use our website, order products, or use some of our services.
When purchasing NichiconCapacitors products, you should know:
- NichiconCapacitors does not keep credit card numbers. Your credit card information is tokenized the first time it is processed. Should you elect to save a credit card to your account for future use, only the encrypted token is stored and used to charge your credit card account;
- NichiconCapacitors deploys technologies that detect and remove Credit Card information sent through unapproved channels via email or fax; and
- NichiconCapacitors integrates with regional payment processors globally.
Cookies and other tracking technology